Because of the unavailability of effective vaccines or treatments, at this time the only available plan to slow down the pandemic is the SARS–CoV-2 testing. The rapid diagnosis of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients is essential to reduce the disease spread. Rapid antigen detection (Ag) tests and antibody tests are available and you can buy rapid covid test online from this web site.
Covid Tests Shop able to offer you several appropriate choices of rapid diagnostic test kits for Coronavirus COVID-19 detection. Coronaviruses include a large group of viruses that trigger illness varying from the ordinary cold to more dangerous diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. COVID-19 is the name of the disease initiated by the new coronavirus that is called SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or occasionally just “novel coronavirus”. A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been earlier discovered in humans.
Even Though for most people COVID-19 causes just mild sickness, it can do some people extremely ill. More infrequently, the disease can be lethal. Older people and those with some preexisting medical conditions (such as heart problems, high blood pressure, or diabetes) be found to be more in danger.
You have possibly learned a lot about coronavirus testing in recent times. Rapid Covid tests shop also publish Coronavirus related news and publications. If you feel you have coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and want a test, contact your health care provider without delay. The FDA has been working constantly to improve the accessibility of critical medical products, including tests for the coronavirus, to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
The FDA endorsed three types of tests for diagnosing COVID-19 — PCR, molecular/antigen and antibody/serology. There are some new diagnostic tests available with different methods and benefits at the Buy Covid Tests Shop.
Serology/Antibody Tests – Tests that detect antibodies (e.g., IgM, IgG) to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Serology/antibody tests cannot be used to diagnose a current infection.
Commercially manufactured antibody tests check for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in individuals and are available through healthcare providers and commercial laboratories. CDC is evaluating the performance of these tests in collaboration with the following federal organizations:
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Defense
- White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
Results from the initial federal evaluation are included in FDA’s EUA Authorized Serology Test Performance external icon and will be updated as more tests are evaluated.
Diagnostic Tests – Tests that detect parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and can be used to diagnose infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. These include molecular tests and antigen tests.
– Rapid test kits for COVID-19, point-of-care diagnostic test kits use a mucus sample from the nose/throat or blood but can be analyzed at the doctor’s office or clinic where the sample is collected, and results may be available in minutes. These may be molecular or antigen tests.
– At-home sample collection devices are prescribed by a doctor but allow the patient to collect the sample at home and send it directly to the laboratory for evaluation.
– Saliva COVID-19 tests allow a patient to spit into a tube rather than get their nose or throat swabbed. Saliva tests may be more comfortable for some people and maybe safer for health care workers who can be farther away during the sample collection.
The COVID-19 rapid tests may be important in the fight against this pandemic, as they may provide information on disease prevalence and the frequency of asymptomatic infection. To protect US people from the fraudulent testing kits, we support the FDA rules and regulations. We are not offering test kits for sale in the United States directly to consumers for at-home use without marketing approval, clearance, or authorization from the FDA.
With any questions or concerns, give us a call at (215) 907-3967 and we will be happy to assist you.
Positive test results with COVID-19 rapid test kits must be confirmed with an accredited laboratory.